11 March 2008

One Year Anniversary

As I nearly forgot, yesterday marks the one year anniversary of this journal. A lot of my friends have tried to keep one but I don't think any of them lasted a full year. Before switching to blogger on 10 March 2007, I was using live journal. My journal has seen me through figuring out what I want to do for the summer, landing a job with Red Truck Wildfire, applying for the firefighter's position in Antarctica, getting the job, my first big wildfire, Salt Lake City, my last couple wildfires, driving back home, getting ready to go to Antarctica, going to New Zealand and Antarctica, my uncle dying, life in Antarctica, getting promoted, coming home, getting hired by Zion, having a $3000 class paid for entirely (by someone not me), and a whole bunch of things I didn't mention here. That's cause for a celebratory gatorade. See yall and take care...

No comments: