21 March 2008

Next on the list....

Once again, another chapter in my life is drawing to an end and a new one is about to begin. I have 11 days left in the DC area before I drive out west. I've been studying like mad so that I'll be ahead when I arrive to class. Since I'll only have the weekend to drive from Midpines, CA to Cedar City, UT and move into where ever I'll live before the following Monday when I have to report for work, I've opted to give myself the day I alloted for emergencies to find and/or move into a place in Cedar City. I broke my plan down like so:

April 1st: DC to Jackson, TN
April 2nd: Jackson, TN to Amarillo, TX
April 3rd: Amarillo, TX to Cedar City, UT
April 4th: Explore Cedar City for housing and whatnot
April 5th: Cedar City BLM new hire orientation, tie up loose ends, in Cedar City, and drive back to Flagstaff, AZ
April 6th: Flagstaff, AZ to Yosemite Bug Hostel where I will call classroom and home for the next month...check in after 4 PM

Now, I learned a lot from my trip out to Idaho as far as packing and driving so hopefully this trip will go a lot smoother. At this point, I'm just ready to get out of here and hit the road again...

No comments: