16 March 2008

Sterling and Friends...

I can honestly say that Sterling Montague is one of my best friends. The man can speak a lot of sense in you. The one thing I can say I love about being back home is that I'm around my few close friends (like Sterling) that can put things into perspective. I spent a lot of time thinking to myself and keeping my thoughts private in Antarctica and Idaho. It feels good to express them to Sterling and Maketsi. In the past couple of days I've learned a lot about myself and how I've been handling such issues as religion, my dad, my daughter, etc. I've had a lot on my mind and it feels good to talk to people about it. Asides from the talk, it was really good to see Sterling. I don't know. I hope to see all of you. But there are a select few whom I have to see before I leave..

No comments: