10 March 2008

A Lot to Prove

The last couple of days, I just started to realize how much pressure is on me knowing that I'll be working with Zion Helitack. I mean, here's this manager who's sticking his neck out to hire someone onto a helicopter crew with only a season and a half of wildland experience. Granted, I can say with out tooting my own horn that I really want to work with this crew and I've proved that by bothering Mike (Reid the helicopter manager) non stop since November for information regarding the crew, the park, and the area. Anyways, my point is is that they're probably expecting a lot out of me when I start working...more so than anyone else there which means I have a lot to learn, a lot to do, and little room to fuck up...I guess that's what makes thinking about this summer so exciting

No comments: