29 May 2008

Work and another Funk

Everyone knows the fire season is around the corner when the aviation resources start appearing at their summer homes. The SEATs have arrived at Cedar City!





Today, I finished up my Helicopter Crewmember class. I'm glad it's over now that I can start working on my taskbook. After class, hoping I'd be heading back to the air center to fly for the rest of the afternoon, I was "diverted" to the park to assist with a prescribed burn to kill off Cheat Grass in the park:





Despite how much I've been working and working out, I still can't shake off this slight depression or 'funk' I've been going through. I've been pretty anti-social the past couple of days. I have no desire or drive to do anything. The past 4 nights in a row, I'd get home, get changed, go to the gym, and walk past all of my roommates only to go to bed at 9 or 9:30 and wake up at 6:30. I feel pissed about something too. I don't know what but it's been affecting me a lot this past week. Hopefully I'll figure out what it is sometimes soon.

No comments: