14 October 2007

A New Day In Life

A brand new day in life always feels good. A lot of the bad feelings I had been experiencing the past week or so is for the most part gone. I don't know how or why. I'm weird like that. I still feel that perpetual feeling of loneliness which really hasn't changed since my dad died but for the most part I feel really great today. I have three days off which will be nice but I gotta figure out how to spend it. Maybe doing nothing, maybe hanging out with Meagan or anyone else with a Tuesday Kelly day (for now she's the only one I know that has a Tuesday Kelly day). Hopefully my boots and my climbing shoes are in this week which will get me out and away from the base for a bit. I was told today that we're looking to put the old Nodwell tracked vehicles in service which got me pretty excited. Hopefully I'll at least get a chance to drive it a few times even if they don't go in service this year. Until then…

No comments: