23 September 2007

T-Minus 6 Days

As usual, another morning and I feel great considering how I was feeling the day/night before. I was hoping to hang out with a specific someone today but I don't see that happening at all before I leave let a lone this afternoon. So today will be spent going over my pack list, actually beginning to pack, and reading my Participants guide again. I'll probably end up going to a book store to pick up a Lonely Planet's guide to Spain for I really need to start planning out the details on my Moroccan trip. As I found my self doing before I left for Idaho, I'm start to list all the 'lasts' I'll be experiencing this week. For example: tonight will be the last Sunday night I'll experience at the firehouse and in Virginia for about 5 months. Coming back made me realize how much I miss the firehouse. I hope I'll be able to have a family down on the ice like I do in Ashburn. Visiting Inja yesterday was pretty awesome. Inja told me several months ago about a spot behind the Italian embassy to go bouldering so I'm going to try to hit that place up sometime this week before I leave. A friend of mine I met in Boise actually moved to D.C. a few weeks ago so it'd be nice to hang out with him before I leave as well. Well, T-minus 6 days and counting till I leave...

No comments: