24 September 2007

5 days left...

Asides from a small argument into which I got roped, yesterday was pretty nice. I slept most of the morning, went fishing before duty crew, went to duty crew and ended the night pretty peacefully. Today being Monday means that all I can do now is count down the days, again, till I leave the area. It's funny that even though I have a shit load of things I need (maybe want) to do, I've still be slacking quite a bit. My to-do list is actually quite long but the things I really need to get done are as follows:

Pack!
Figure out what I need to pack for post-Antarctica and how I'll get it down there
Figure what I need to put in storage in Christchurch
Figure out a new budget for post-Antarctica travels
Pack!

Today's gone pretty good so hopefully the rest of the week will stay this way.

No comments: