21 September 2007

Every once in a while, I suffer a bout of depression that last usually no longer than a few hours or half a day. I think it has to do with my dad since I only started experiencing them shortly after he died. Tonight's one of those nights. I didn't feel like going out and doing anything. Watching 10 episodes of Grey's Anatomy didn't help either. Soon it will pass and tomorrow will be another day. A week from tomorrow I'll be on my way to Denver and eventually Antarctica. It's still an unbelievable feeling...especially after trying to predict where you'll be a week or a month from now. Now I spend my days relaxing, hanging out at the firehouse, and packing. I thought I was going to have to do more to get ready but I guess every thing I've been doing the past couple of months has pretty much made ready to leave. Man what an adventure this is going to be...

No comments: