30 June 2007

Nothing New

Whatever I write today I really can't exaggerate. The past 4 days have been pretty uneventful. I'm going damn near broke but the season is definitely picking up so hopefully that will change within a week or two. Nevada's been burning up, Utah is picking up, and Idaho's slowly starting to get bigger fires. I've been looking for more temporary jobs but every place I've been to that I've wanted to work at was "not hiring at the time." Coming from D.C. part of me thinks that's a load of shit but whatever. The one other place I've managed to luck out somewhat was a "Gentleman's Club" called the Torch where I'd be working as a bouncer. I'm on an "on-call" basis as of now but hopefully I'll be able to get some work next week. I applied to Oregon State University to try to get into their online Natural Resources program. I'm going to try for their B.S. in Natural Resources but I still really don't know what I should study. I don't know. It will all come to me I guess.

No comments: