05 June 2007

What a day. Woke up around 9, took a shower, ate breakfast, etc after which I decided to head out and do some errands. While I was out getting my passport photos taken, I received a call from the guy I talked about from Raytheon for my interview. Now, I'm not going to lie I was a little nervous doing an interview over the phone I like to being able to see the reactions of the person asking the questions. All in all, I think it went pretty well considering he was talking to me on a more personal level since we had spoken before...on myspace of all places. Even with the tentative offer of employment he gave me a lot of things he asked me made me feel good about the interview:

1) He asked me if I had a passport...when I told him I didn't have one yet he asked me:

2) How soon would I be applying for one

3) If I'd be available to leave in early October to be gone until February

4) If I'd be able to attend an ARFF (Airport Rescue & Firefighting) course from either the 8th to 18th or 18th to 28th of July

Hopefully, all goes well and I get the position. As usual I have mixed doubts as to whether or not I'll get it.

I may have found another job to work at in downtown Boise so I should get cracking on a resume for it. Other than that, not much else has happened to day.

No comments: