28 April 2008

Last Week, Sick, and Antarctica

It's our last week of class. I did my clinicals this past weekend in the hospital and on an ambulance and the only thing eventful that happened was me coming down with some sort of food poisoning. Today I haven't gone to class just because I've been too sick to get out of bed. Around lunch I managed to muster up the strength to take a shower and anser 10 voice mails. One of them being my job offer for a Lieutenant's position next Austral Summer at McMurdo which I'm pretty excited about. This week, I have a lot of tests. I have two more class tests, our final Wilderness test, the California state test and practical, and the National Registry written and practical tests. Next Monday, I take my pack test and I start working for the fire season. Asides from being sick, this week isn't turning out too bad....

No comments: