01 February 2008

Bday and summer...

My birthday wasn't too bad. Normally I don't give a shit about it but enough people did to the point that it would be rude if I just blew them off. One of my Captains is going to try to get me my offer letter and contract for next year's season which would be nice so I can confirm a job for next season. A friend of mine down here put in a good word for me for the fire crew she works on. Today I got an email stating that I have been hired onto Las Vegas Bureau of Land Management's Helitack crew. Granted it's not my first pick but a) it's a job, b) it's a job on a helicopter, and c) it's still a pretty cool crew to work on...that and I'll be working with a friend. Things are starting to pan out for the summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day
P in SC