15 February 2008

Goodbyes and Contemplations

It's all too real now. I said good-bye to my other two roommates yesterday. Good-byes are being said left and right. The mercury hasn't topped 10 degrees this week. As of writing this, I have 4 days left down here. I've been going through a bought of depression the past couple of days just thinking about my dad and a few other things. I've been thinking about cutting my trip shorter than it already is just to get home and spend it with my mother and family before I head out west. I don't know. Maybe it's the depression talking. All I know is that I'm ready to get out of here. I've been pretty restless the past couple of days and borderline emotional. I feel bad for Betty or any of my other friends. They don't deserve to be brought down by my emotions. Anyways, I'm still waiting to sign my contract for next season. I've been told our contracts are waiting on HR to approve our applications which is also depending on our employee evaluations. Since we're just getting our evaluations now, it will probably be a week or so before I get my contract. Thank God the end of the week is over. Sometime between the 18th and the 22nd, I hear about working with Zion. It's ironic that a place with the name of Zion is calling me "home". I don't know why. But something is telling me that my life will take a turn for the better going there. I don't know. Just a feeling right now.

No comments: