05 May 2007

Closer....

Ah, my last free night before I leave the area and I'm sitting here writing in an online journal while working on a school essay. I'm sooo excited about leaving. My family is slowly coming around to the idea of leaving. My mother has been buying me stuff I'll need to live on my own (towls, bedding, etc) despite my objections. She's been helping me with really what ever I need. She says my family wants to talk to me (primarily my uncle) but I really don't trust them right now. I have a feeling it'd be an ambush. An attempted assassination against my character and probably my patience with them. I don't know. It's obvious my trust in people really hasn't changed a whole lot. I'll tell you what though, my mind will be a lot more at ease when I have taken my final and finished my final project for school.

It's amazing how much you manage to spend when trying to leave an area. After everything I have and will buy I figured I'd probably need $800 to hold me over for the first 2 weeks after I move. I haven't even begun to think about what exactly I'll need to pack and probably buy later on. Oh well. More about that to come.

No comments: