25 April 2007

Rejuvination

Fucking A what a great week it's been...sorta. Between being partially responsible for possibly saving a stranger's life to recovering from a debilitating virus in under 24 hours, I feel I'm ready to take on the world! I'm not going to elaborate too much because I'm tired of people thinking I'm a hero so I'll move on to something else. This week, for me at least, my spirit feels rejuvenated. Compared to last week, I'm a lot less somber. My last post was something I had to get off my chest after my friend Danielle talked about a post she posted on myspace. Not that I'm defending in any way of course. No, that was posted on purpose and I'm glad I did. This week is one of rebirth for the weary soul in these troubled days (mine in particular). For those of you who have managed their way into my heart deep enough for me to discuss religion with you, you know I don't preach any religion to those unwilling or not wanting to listen. All I have to say is that it's weeks like this that make me glad I have something to fall back on when the world knocks me over. There's something for every occasion, every moment in the bible (if you know where to find it). One particular passage I've been focusing on today and for the rest of the week is Psalm 90:11-12. I'm not going to explain or describe it. I'll let you read it and see what it means to you. I'm hoping the week's going as great for you as it is for me. Take care

No comments: