28 April 2007

Another Day

I've been slacking, I know. I've gotten my laptop back in working order so hopefully that will aid in the regularity of my posts. The week's gone by pretty quickly. Ever since last weeks events and more importantly (to me anways) the 20th, I've been thinking about my dad more and more. What one goes through when they've lost a parent or someone really close to them is something that really can't be explained it can only be felt. I'm really not sad. Not at all. I mean, I miss him terribly but I'm not depressed. I don't know. Like I said, it's hard to describe. Anyways, I can feel it getting closer and closer to the 21st (of May). Next week is my next normal week before I head to Ft Pickett and the following week when I take Hazmat Technician. Although I haven't outright said it to myself yet, I've been looking at jobs and organizations around Boise that have to do with Fire and Rescue, Search and Rescue, or EMS. I don't know if I'm ready to move away from here permanently. Someone who has actually been out west has told me that once I move out there even though it'd be only for a few months, I wouldn't want to come back. For some reason, I think he was right. It all depends on God's plan for me.

No comments: