16 March 2007

Another Day In Paradise

Once again, the infinite wisdom of our Commonwealth's department of transportation shines in the light of ignorance and stupidity as they don't even try to prepare for yet another predicted snow and ice storm. What's even funnier is spring is less than a week away...

Today, I worked at the HTO in fairfax to help with our annual spring clearance sale. Well, let me tell you that these goobers actually camped out in front of the store just to be first in line. And the fights! Oh the fights. Women fighting women, women fighting men, it was hilarious. Over a shitty The North Face jacket. Needless to say the day provided it self with some much need amusement. Despite the one manger Angie, I actually enjoyed everyone I worked with. I actually got to meet some cool customers as well which I was awfully surprised about. But damned if I'll ever do that again. I normally don't talk much about other people...especially online....but I feel sorry for anyone that has to work for Angie. I've never met someone that tries so hard to be so abrasive. Anyways, nothing new and special in my life today. Just another day in paradise....

No comments: