10 June 2008

Bozeman

It seems I can't escape snowfall no matter where I go. As I sit here in Bozeman peering out of the window of my friend's house, I can't help but wonder when it will warm up. This morning started out amazingly sunny...I feel sorta bad now that I rolled over and went back to sleep. By noon, the sun went away and a pretty ferocious thunderstorm visited the area for about an hour. Now being 1345 I staring at snow; big, honking flakes of snow. I don't know what today will hold. I'm waiting for my friend to get back from work. We have today together before I drive the 10 hours back to Cedar City so hopefully it will be something good. It's sorta frustrating being on a time crunch. I wish I had more than a day to spend up here. I wish I had more time to drive back home (I passed soo many places to fly fish right of the road) but, alas, duty calls. This week (at least today), all of Southern Utah is under a Red Flag Warning for extreme fire weather behavior. Hopefully we'll get some storm systems to come through and give us some work....

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.