28 April 2009

A Day With the Daughter!

I don't talk much about my daughter in my blog primarily because there's a lot of things between her mother and I that I'd rather not get into here. I got to spend Sunday afternoon with her and her mother in Boise and it rocked my world. I realized, for the first time, how much of me she has in her. Her attitude, her eyes, her disposition, I see it all in me and that hit me hard...in a good way of course. On top of that, it was nice to sit and be friends if not friendly with her mother again. To just sit there and talk and enjoy our daughter was priceless. Witht he exception of an hour or so I took to run to the store before it closed, I stayed until Maleigha fell asleep later on that night. I kissed her goodnight, said goodbye to her mother, and went back to my hotel room, still speechless from the time I spent with her...




From Miscellaneous Life



From Miscellaneous Life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Todd this is your cousin Susan Jones from Columbia, South Carolina. Your daughter is beautiful. You are blessed and highly favored to have such a precious and loving person. I wish you much happiness and joy as a father. E-mail your cousin Susan Jones when you can
srjoness@yahoo.com