02 August 2007

Contemplation

I've been spending the past few hours of tonight in contemplation of my future. I'm not worried or anything, no. I'm merely letting my imagination roam freely. With such a short life expectancy there's so much to do and explore out in the world. Too much almost. And that's just on this planet! Back to my level now. I did some math and if I want to spend 15 days in New Zealand before I spend another 15 days in Morocco, I'll need $6,000 which really isn't too bad. I really dont' want to stop there though. There's so much otu there that I want to see that its frustrating not knowing where to start. A friend of mine I met back in May wants me to visit him in Puerto Rico. He even wants me to live in his house on the beach for a week or two in exchange for some minor handy work. Fuck, how can one turn that up? I think I'm going to stick with Morocco next spring. I'll try to fit a week or two in Puerto Rico somewhere next spring but I'm not sure yet. I dunno. Just venting. Just thinking...

No comments: