12 December 2007

Lieutenant and Life at McMurdo

Well, to my suprise, out of 4 candidates, I was picked to be our next Lieutenant. Call me humble but I don't think I ever got excited as some of my friends...especially Betty. It is sorta cool though that I can say I am a Lieutenant with the Antarctic Fire Department. I've started overhauling my resume for the wildland positions I've been applying for. The best part is that I'm surrounded by people that have been working for the Park Service for years so I have input coming out the woodworks as to what my Resume should say and look like. Other than that, life is pretty simple right now. For some reason, I'm still up. I don't know why but I just felt I should share that. Maybe I'm excited for my first day back at work as a Lieutenant...

No comments: