04 January 2010

Disconnected from Maleigha

I'm trying to covertly establish myself as an unofficial live-in member at the firehouse. It's been working very well. So well that a) not many people have realized I've been doing it the past week or so and b) I see my house about once a week. Between living at the firehouse, being sick, and work, I haven't been able to talk/see my daughter in a couple weeks which has worn me down a bit. Her mother and I have been attempting to arrange to get a hold of each other at least once a week which worked for a bit but now it's been hard. With my new laptop, I'm hoping to find time in the evenings no matter where I am to give them a few minute call...even at work that has proved pretty hard.

Maleigha has definitely grown! Her vocabulary, still very limited, is definitely more extensive since I last saw her in August. Kim has told me that it has grown even since I last spoke to her so I'm hoping for a surprise when I talk to her/them in a couple of days...

No comments: